Chief of Staff – SF Office. Contact: email@example.com
Role Description: Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
- Support the firm’s Partners as a Chief of Staff – managing projects, schedules, and helping coordinate across the firm
- Manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
- Arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
- Support office administration, like ordering supplies, handling mail and managing conference logistics
- Coordinate the production of materials; for example presentation books and reports, meeting prep packets, and other tasks
- Assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Successful administrative and project management expertise in an early stage fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication tools, including creating presentations and working with PR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM Tools, and Social Media platforms
- Foreign language a plus, particularly Mandarin and Spanish
Fin is a globally focused venture capital firm focused on the intersection of financial services and technology. We are looking to roll up our sleeves and partner with experienced entrepreneurs that have deep financial services experience, audacious goals, differentiated technology, and a global platform mindset. We are seasoned operators with deep corporate and start-up experience, we know what it’s like to walk in entrepreneurial shoes and we know how to move the needle for our companies.