Miguel Armaza sits down with Logan Allin, Founder and Managing General Partner at Fin VC, a Venture Capital firm focused on Enterprise SaaS FinTech companies in the US, UK and Europe, with a portfolio that includes 6 unicorns.
Prior to founding Fin VC, Logan was VP of SoFi Ventures. He is also a graduate of Stanford’s Graduate School of Business where he was a Sloan Fellow.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Logan’s background and the journey to becoming a Venture Capital entrepreneur
- The transition from being a Corporate VC under SoFi to becoming a stand-alone fund
- Why Fin VC focuses specifically on backing the fintech enablers that are building disruptive B2B-oriented businesses
- Investing theses and portfolio company examples
- Venturing internationally
- His passion for chess
- And a lot more!