Fin is a globally focused venture capital firm focused on the intersection of financial services and technology. We are looking to roll up our sleeves and partner with experienced entrepreneurs that have deep financial services experience, audacious goals, differentiated technology, and a global platform mindset. We are seasoned operators with deep corporate and start-up experience, we know what it’s like to walk in entrepreneurial shoes and we know how to move the needle for our companies.
Global with a focus on B2B and B2B2C business models
Focus on Early Stage in our fund strategies with consideration for Growth/Late Stage through our Co-Investment Platform
Early Stage – $500K-$10M, Growth/Late – $10-25
Active and hands-on, preference for board seats and significant operating support.
- Alternative Finance/Lending
- Asset Management
- Real Estate Tech
- HealthTech Applications
- Blockchain Applications
- Enabling Tech: AI/Machine/Deep Learning, Big Data/Analytics, Cybersecurity, Biometrics, other infrastructure
High-Level Investment Criteria
- $1B+ TAM with clear scaling opportunity to expand into other geographies, channels, and product/service adjacencies.
- Product is in the market and has adequate level of product-market fit validation – POC, revenue and/or bookings/GMV.
- Strong founding team with a) Financial Services industry experience; b) Technical founder(s); and c) Repeat entrepreneurs.
- Product/technology is clearly differentiated and has moats/competitive advantages.
- We can clearly identify opportunities to add material operating value.
How We Move The Needle
- Equity, debt, and follow-on capital sourcing
- Global business development
- Talent sourcing and hiring
- Product roadmap strategy
- Tech stack scaling support
- Branding and marketing approach